Vineyard Valley is St. Helena's premier 55+ community. This two bedroom and two bathroom home is located in the heart of the Napa Valley. With close and easy proximity to the World Famous restaurants wineries and boutique shops of Calistoga, Yountville, and the city of Napa. Enjoy your morning coffee, glass of wine or dinner with guests on one of two beautiful outdoor patios. The home has new paint and carpet and has been kept in fabulous condition both inside and out. The community offers a large recreation hall, card rooms, billiard tables, a woodworking shop, gardens, a pool and spa as well as a recently remodeled gym. Vineyard Valley offers the most affordable option for residents to live the wine country lifestyle in one of California's best settings.
Residential - Manufactured Home, Other
1,350 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Island,Pantry Cabinet,Pantry Closet,Skylight(s)
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub,Shower Stall(s),Skylight/Solar Tube,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Covered.
- Metal, Composition
- Pool Description
- Swimming Pool included with rent
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Carport Awning,Entry Gate,Fenced Yard,Patio Awning,Porch Awning,Storage Area.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Shane Wilson, Coldwell Banker BofV ST Helena
Agent License: 01930218 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.