4 + 1 Half
Possibly one of St. Helena's best opportunities in some time! The income-generating Victorian Duplex on Main Street in downtown St. Helena includes two beautiful residences; the primary residence is 1665 sq ft (2BD | 2.5 BA) and a complete secondary 961 sq ft (2BD | 2BA) home. Access to all the town in St. Helena is merely steps away, an excellent location for a second home or a place to live, work and play in this peaceful, safe community. The storybook entry and grand porch opens to soaring ceilings, custom moldings, and other periodic details, with updates completed along the way. Originally a single-family home, the new owner may prefer to return it to its original form. In its current layout, the house can provide an estimated $8,000-$10,000 in monthly income, adding to the investment value of this property. The smaller unit is currently occupied by renters who are interested in remaining.
Residential - Single Family, Townhouse, Victorian, 2 Story, Townhouse
4 Full/1 Half
2,626 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Sitting Area, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Dryer Included,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tub
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Range,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Plumbed
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 2. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner,Curb(s),Landscape Front,Low Maintenance, Uncovered Courtyard, Front Porch. Corner,Curb(s),Landscape Front,Low Maintenance.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Erin Lail, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the
Agent License: 02027696 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.